CARE INSTRUCTIONS, BECAUSE WE CARE.
Our masks contain natural silver, the storage, maintenance and washing ways are very specific:
- To wash, rinse in warm water for a maximum of 5 minutes, gently rub any dirt marks under warm water (maximum 40° C / 104° F)
- Don't wring the masks during washing.
- Don't dry clean; don't soak in high-temperature water; don't wash with a machine.
- Don't iron the masks; don't steam iron the masks.
- Don't use a dewatering machine or dryer for the drying process. It's better to let it dry gently in the open ventilated air.
SUPRSOCKOur socks with Silver and Bamboo yarns keep bacteria from multiplying on the fabric.
- We advise that you wash your SUPRSOCK every 5-7 days with your normal laundry at a low temperature. Wash it on a cool (30° C / 86° F) or warm cycle (40° C / 104° F), and hang to dry if possible.
- Our products will be able to take up to 60° C / 140° F and can be tumble dried on low heat however we do not recommend this due to unnecessary use of energy.