Community / Comfort mask
FOR EVERYDAY USE
How to Use it?
1. Place the loops over each ear
2. Pull the mask up and down to spread out
3. Press the metal nose piece over the nose to form a seal. Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
4. Nose and chin are covered
A reusable face mask will not protect against infection if used improperly and no other measures are taken.
How to clean it?
Our masks contain natural silver, the storage, maintenance and washing ways are very specific:
- There's no need to wash it every day just take it off and put it in a dry, ventilated area.
- Only wash the mask when it is visually dirty.
- To wash, rinse in warm water for a maximum of 5 minutes, gently rub any dirt marks under warm water (maximum 40° C / 104° F)
- Don't ring the masks during washing.
- Don't dry clean; don't soak in high-temperature water; don't wash with a machine.
- Don't iron the masks; don't steam iron the masks.
- Don't use a dewatering machine or dryer for the drying process. It's better to let it dry gently in the open ventilated air.
Appropriate cleaning and care can extend the life of the masks.
This community face covering is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 (respiratory protective devices).
This mask is not for use:
- as a surgical mask, to provide liquid barrier protection;
- in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high;
- as a respiratory protective device;
- for high risk aerosol-generating procedures.